Treceți la conținutul principal

The little birthady girl / Fetita cu cadoul

Hello,

Here's a new birthday card I made for my favorite two years old little friend ...:)


The digi stamp is WeeSuzi from Wee Stamps, cored with chalk.
As the stamp is quite big, I made a gate fold A5 card embellished with flowers from a Sizzix  cutters and stamps set.

Card size: A5

Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.