Treceți la conținutul principal

Shabby chic wooden box/ Cutie de lemn - shabby chic

Hello,

Some time ago I bought from the internet a wooden box that I thought to be smaller than it actually is...From the pictures you might not see it, but it is huge..:)
Initially, I wanted to decorate it using a paper napkin, but because of the dimensions I switched to rice paper. It is the first time I worked with rice paper for a greater scale project...and I can tell you...it is better than paper napkin. Rice paper, though very thin, is sturdier and has a better structure than paper napkins.
The technique is a classic shabby chic and I used some transfer paper from Stamperia to add some text here and there.


The top of the box:

one of the sides:


and from an angle:


Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.