Treceți la conținutul principal

Decoupage on wooden board - African theme / Tehnica servetelului pe lemn - tema africana

Hello,

Lately it seems I'm coming back to the first technique that brought me to the handmade world...decoupage. Here's a wall art piece finished yesterday:


I used a paper napkin with an African theme, some coordinating acrylic paints, and to make it look really old, crackle lacquer and some stamps. To seal everything, I applied two coats of matt varnish.
The wooden base is actually a shelf board.



Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.