Treceți la conținutul principal

Decoupage on glass / Tehnica servetelului pe sticla

Hello,

Last week I finally got around to making my first experiments with decoupage on glass. I decorated a plate and a glass fitted with a copper frame.
For the plate I used a paper napkin with lemons:


For the framed glass I used a paper napkin with vintage roses. 


The decoupage technique is done in revers when working on glass, because we work on the back of the glass. 


Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.