Treceți la conținutul principal

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all,
I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling





This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:)
Update:
As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.



Comentarii

  1. Oh,wow!
    Love the idea!It's so sweet and funny!
    happy quilling!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. hey,

    its a cool idea...love the carrots, especially its leaves...

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. :) The carrots are my favorites too. For the leaves, I still have to find a way to varnish them...any idea?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Răspunsuri
    1. multumesc Rodica, legumele provin din cartea despre care spuneam in post... am avut norocul s-o gasesc intr-o librarie si la noi...

      Ștergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

O bufnitica va ureaza la multi ani!