Treceți la conținutul principal

O felie de tort intr-o dupa-amiaza de duminica/ Cake birthday card

Hello,

A few days ago I found on http://www.deviantart.com/ some gorgeous images of various slices of cakes. I couldn't resist to download some. So, in the coming weeks I am going to make some birthday cards with them. Here's the first:

To make this card, I began by stamping some text on a card blank, then, to give it an old feel, I used my new  card making chalks.
For the red frame I used the 657993 Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Card, Bracket Insert By Dena Designs (just the negative that resulted after cutting)

Card size: 16x16 cm

Comentarii

  1. superb !!!
    chiar ma gandeam si eu sa fac ceva de genul asta
    Cu scris vintage !!!

    Bravo !

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Merci frumos! :)
      Si spor la treaba... astept sa vad si creatia ta :)

      Ștergere
    2. Am postat-o !
      Sper sa-ti placa !

      Ștergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.