Treceți la conținutul principal

Woven paper cone / Cosulet con, din hartie tesuta

hello,

Recently I received the link to Paper Matrix, a wonderful site managed by Lene and Anna Schepper, dedicated to the Danish tradition of woven paper ornaments. Thanks for sharing your designs!
I found so many nice ornaments, from flag garlands to hearts, spheres and eggs, that I did not where to start.
As I am a beginner in this technique, I started with the simplest cone: http://papermatrix.wordpress.com/2010/12/04/cone-001/. Following the explanations from the post, I managed to make this:




Since it's the first, it is far from perfect, but I am proud of it...:))
I shall try other designs too...especially the simpler ones which do not require a cutting machine.

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

O bufnitica va ureaza la multi ani!