Treceți la conținutul principal

Woven paper cone / Cosulet con, din hartie tesuta

hello,

Recently I received the link to Paper Matrix, a wonderful site managed by Lene and Anna Schepper, dedicated to the Danish tradition of woven paper ornaments. Thanks for sharing your designs!
I found so many nice ornaments, from flag garlands to hearts, spheres and eggs, that I did not where to start.
As I am a beginner in this technique, I started with the simplest cone: http://papermatrix.wordpress.com/2010/12/04/cone-001/. Following the explanations from the post, I managed to make this:




Since it's the first, it is far from perfect, but I am proud of it...:))
I shall try other designs too...especially the simpler ones which do not require a cutting machine.

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.