Treceți la conținutul principal

Felicitare cu cupcake / Birthday cupcake card

Hello,

While searching the internet for some birthday related digi stamps, I stumbled upon Tim Holtz's blueprint stamps 
My favorite is the cupcake...:) and since I was in a hurry to make the card (the pack from overseas would have arrived too late) I tried to draw the cupcake myself.
Here's how the card turned out:

To color the cupcake, I used aquarelle pencils, and the background is a free digital paper from Far Far Hill.
Enjoy!

Comentarii

  1. Wow !
    Arata excelent !

    O intrebare !
    Ai craft room sau craft office ?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Un craft room propriu zis nu...desi mi-ar placea. Momentan lucrez pe masa din sufragerie...:)) pentru ca e mare. Problema pe care trebuie s-o rezolv, e cea a spatiului de depozitare pentru materiale si pentru Big Shot...

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Scuze...ca intreb asa mult...
    De unde ai luat template-ul asta ???

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.