Treceți la conținutul principal

Felicitare cu cirese / Cherries card

Hello everyone,

It seems I am still under the spell of the FIMO cherries from last week...:) So I thought it would be a good idea to make a cherries card for the upcoming birthday of a young girl, friend of mine... (hopefully she will not see this post till then...:)) ).
These days I was browsing through one of my a quilling books, in search of inspiration and I found a project about quilled vegetables ...:). This gave me the idea of making my cherries card have a "country" feel.
Here 's how it turned out:



Comentarii

  1. Lovely fabric add ons on the cute cherry card
    Thanks for joining us at 365cards!
    ~Michelle

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.