Treceți la conținutul principal

Bol din pagini de revista / Small paper bowl

Hello all,

Here's a small bowl I made from some folded magazine pages. This is my first attempt at this technique, after seeing some extraordinary bowls, boxes and photo frames in a small shop in Holland last year.




They were sooo nice! When I got back home, I searched the internet for a tutorial to get me started .Here is a link to one of them: http://savedbylovecreations.com/2011/07/recycled-paper-wall-art.html
If you like it, try it!
(This is also a fun way to get rid of the stack of old magazines we no longer need...:)...)

Comentarii

  1. Răspunsuri
    1. :) You are right...whoever had the initial idea was a genious

      Ștergere
  2. foarte bine lucrat! imi place! ce diametru are?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Multumesc Cami...:)
      Are vreo 10 cm diamteru...nu e mare... a fost mai mult o incercare...dar pentru ca a iesit destul de bine... voi incerca sa fac si obiecte mai mari.

      Ștergere
  3. Dr.Sona recicleaza mereu,este maestra in arta reciclarii si sincer este un lucru formidabil,dar ce faci si cu obiectele pe care le produci ?Ar trebui un muzeu pentru toate!( Eu am o cutie mare si..le strang sau le ofer)
    Te admir pentru inventivitate si staruinta,bolul este minunat.Cred ca si acea cruce este cu adevarat formidabila si de efect! Poate incerc si eu! Mult succes in continuare,hugs

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Marea majoritate a obiectelor pe care le-am facut, au avut destinatia de cadou, insa au fost si comenzi...pe care le-am vandut...:)

      Ștergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.