Treceți la conținutul principal

Cutiuta mica pentru cadou / Tiny box for a tiny present

Hello all,

Have you ever needed quickly a small gift box and no time to buy it? I for one, never have enough gift boxes or bags...or at least I don'have them when I need them. So, here's one I've made to have it just in case (and of course for the fun of making it...:)   )
I used some scrap cardstock (printed on both sides) and some hand painted paper I had from another project.
Here it is:




It's a 5x5x2 cm box, very well suited for small jewelry.
Enjoy!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

O bufnitica va ureaza la multi ani!