Cautare

translate the page

duminică, 29 aprilie 2012

Cirese de mai/ May cherries

Yesterday I went to  Camelia's May cherries  Fimo workshop...and inspired by the very cute polymer clay cherries we made, today I created a "post-its stand" out of cardstock.

Here are my Fimo earrings and necklace made at the workshop ( we received some of the cherries and the leaves ready made from Camelia):


I loved her idea so much, that I had to follow it further and create some quilled cherries...:). For some days now, I was thinking of making a "post-its stand" as a present for a colleague of mine, but I couldn't decide how to ornate it...so this workshop came at the perfect moment.
Here's my paper version of the cherries:




Enjoy!

5 comentarii:

  1. Buna,
    Vino si ia imagini miscatoare gif foarte frumoase pentru blog (ape curgatoare, flori, animale, peisaje, oameni, etc.)...sunt gratis!
    Coltisor de Rai
    Animation GIFs Free 3D HD
    Te astept cu drag,
    Vilhelm

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. :) multumesc frumos, iti voi face o vizita

      Ștergere
  2. Frumoase cirese !Eu n-am incercat fimo,raman la quilling! Mult succes in continuare!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Multumesc :) acasa sa sti ca nici eu nu fac fimo, dar la ateliere imi place...si eu raman la prima pasiune... hartia...:)

      Ștergere