Hello,
Today I was going through all the pictures of my projects...sorting them out and trying to keep only the best of them...:) Here's what I found...
My first baby card, and among the first quilling projects.
Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.
Foarte draguta! Imi place foarte mult combinatia de floricele perforate si elemente quilling!
RăspundețiȘtergeremultumesc frumos :)
Ștergere