Treceți la conținutul principal

Delft blue card / Flori in albastru de Delft

Hello,

Some time ago I found a paper napkin that perfectly resembled a Delft blue tile...it carried me back two years ago, when I visited this beautiful town...:)
So, I transferred the napkin onto freezer paper to give it a bit more strength, and then started with the card design.
Here's how the card turned out:


To accentuate the flowers, I used some small quilled swirls to make the corners.

Card size: 13.5x13.5 cm

Update -  Here's another variation of the same card:


 
Card size: 13x13 cm




Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.