Treceți la conținutul principal

Delft blue card / Flori in albastru de Delft

Hello,

Some time ago I found a paper napkin that perfectly resembled a Delft blue tile...it carried me back two years ago, when I visited this beautiful town...:)
So, I transferred the napkin onto freezer paper to give it a bit more strength, and then started with the card design.
Here's how the card turned out:


To accentuate the flowers, I used some small quilled swirls to make the corners.

Card size: 13.5x13.5 cm

Update -  Here's another variation of the same card:


 
Card size: 13x13 cm




Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

O bufnitica va ureaza la multi ani!