Treceți la conținutul principal

Suport pentru creioane si biletele / Pencils and sticky notes holder

hello,

here's another project inspired by Score, Fold, Create. The templates for the pencil holder and for the sticky notes box come from the book.


I used some leftover paper from a Christmas pack by DoCrafts, but by using the little hearts to ornate it, I hope I gave it a more of an all year round feel...:) What do you think?

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.