Cautare

translate the page

joi, 3 ianuarie 2013

Cutiuta rosu cu alb / Red and white gift box

Hello,

As this is my first post this year, I would like to wish you all Happy New Year! and lots of new creative ideas...:)

These days I finally found the time to try some of the projects from Score, Fold, Create, a book by Dianna Crick, Penny Wessenauer and their friends. Today I shall show you my version of what in the book is called "Card & Gift Box in one".




As Valentine's day is right around the corner, I made it red and white. First I made the sleeve. After finishing the actual box, I decided to attach it to the sleeve with some double sided tape. As a result, I've been able to use part of the sleeve as a lid for the box. I kept the last part of the sleeve for the sentiment...there is a red rectangle on which you can write a few words.
In the book, the sleeve becomes the card...next time I shall try this version too.

2 comentarii:

  1. Imi plac lucrarile tale, toate sunt frumoase si creative. Nu de mult am intrat si eu in lumea handmade, in fiecare zi descopar ceva nou, ceva inedit.:) O sa incerc sa fac si eu o cutiuta, am cred ca tot ce-mi trebuie ca luasem de la Opitec dar nu prea le-am folosit din lipsa de timp. Felicitari!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Multumesc pentru vizita si pentru aprecieri :)
    Bun venit in lumea handmade...calatorie frumoasa prin ea...e foarte mare si variantele sunt nenumarate! Succes! :)
    M-as bucura sa ved si eu o poza cu cutiuta atunci cand va fi gata...:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere