Treceți la conținutul principal

Felicitare de Craciun - 3D / 3D Christmas card

Hi,

After the "Autumn leaves" card, it's time to go back to the preparations for Christmas. For today's card I finally used one of the 3D card sheets I bought last year from Holland. The 3D embellishment was meant to be mounted on a stitched piece of cardstock, but I used it in a different design. I shall try to make the original design too, and then you can choose which of the two you like best.


This is the first card of a special order of around 15 cards for a good friend... I think I will make 3 different designs, so I will have five of each...We'll see how it goes and which she likes best.

Card size: 13x13 cm

Comentarii

  1. Excelenta felicitare !!!
    Facuta cu foarte multa eleganta !!!
    Aveti Cuttlebug ???

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Multumesc Catalin, nu, nu am Cuttlebug...inca...:)
      Doar foarfeci, perforatoare cu model si o ghilotina

      Ștergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.