Treceți la conținutul principal

Primele felicitari de Craciun 2012 / Christmas cards 2012

Hi,

Here are some new designs for this year's Christmas cards. For two of them I used iris folding and the middle one, has two Christmas balls with quilled ornaments .






Enjoy!
Daca va plac, le gasiti la magazinul Lavly din Timisoara.



Comentarii

  1. Sunt foarte frumoase si delicate!!! Imi plac foarte mult deoarece pe bloul meu si eu am postat pimele mele felicitari!!! Ma bucur ca stai (stati
    dvs(tu) decizi (decideti) cum sa va zic!!! V as invita sa va nscrieti pe blogul meu!! si sa il urmariti cu drag!!! Eu stau aprope de timisoara la vreo 200 de km cred ca v ati dat seama deja

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Multumesc mult pentru vizita Catalin, si pentru aprecieri. Iti voi vizita si eu blogul cu placere :)

      Ștergere
  2. ciao Sorana come stai? sono molto belle queste cartoline di natale , complimenti anche per le altre cose , quando vuoi passa da me www.metalfimo2.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.