Treceți la conținutul principal

Fetita cu rochita verde / Little girl in a green dress

Hello all,

Yesterday I was browsing through "Copic Coloring Guide" by colleen Schann and Marianne Walker from Annie's Attic in search of a project to practice my skills of drawing and coloring with the Copic markers. So, I've chosen the "Friends forever" project...:) It is a card with a stamped little girl, which is then colored with the markers
Since I don't have any similar stamps I tried to draw the little girl.
Here's how my card turned out:


It is very well sited for a little girl's birthday either as a party invitation or as congratulation card. 
Card size: 10.5cm X 14.8cm

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

O bufnitica va ureaza la multi ani!