Treceți la conținutul principal

Felicitare "Good luck" / Good luck card

Hello,

Today I would like to show you one of my latest cards...I made it as a special order for a colleague.
It is a project I saw in an issue of Paper Crafts Magazine, from this spring... and never got around to making it.


It is made from small origami paper tubes arranged as a a rainbow, over which I affixed a piece of cardstock     With cut out text .

Card size: A5

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.