Treceți la conținutul principal

Un ceainic cu...flori / Flowers in a tea pot

Hello,

I heaven't posted for some time... we have a very hot summer in Timisoara, so I felt like doing nothing...:)
Well... almost nothing... :)) here's a teapot full of flowers dedicated to you all, and especially to my good friend Cristina, who received it for her birthday.
Have a great summer!



Comentarii

  1. Este foarte frumos ceainicul, imi plac florile cu care l-ai decorat!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Multumesc Mihaela, :)...aveam de ceva vreme sablonul pentru ceainic...uitasem de el... dar uite ca i-am gasit utilizare...:))
      Ma bucur ca-ti place felicitarea.

      Ștergere
  2. O idee minunata si un cadou deosebit!
    Vara asta este destul de ...grea,ce o mai fii la iarna?
    Multe ganduri bune,

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. eheee...deja ma gandesc la ornamentele de pom...si parca e mai racoare. La iarna sper sa fie zapada...:)

      Ștergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.