Treceți la conținutul principal

New baby girl card / Felicitare - invitatie botez fetita

Hello all,

This weekend was one of the most productive in a long time...Yesterday I bought my first COPIC markers (after many weeks of reading and researching about them), so, I couldn't stop drawing and coloring...:)
I heaven't drawn so much since I was a kid...
Here's one of the cards I actually finished:




For this card I used a stamp from Stamperia, and COPIC markers to color the stamped image.
The card in 10x15 cm.

To be continued... with the COPIC story...:)

Daca va place, o gasiti la magazinul Lavly in Timisoara...:)

Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

O bufnitica va ureaza la multi ani!