Treceți la conținutul principal

Margele din hartie / Paper beads

Hello everyone,


In one of my blog hops I discovered the paper beads made by Jean,. Here’s what I’ve done using one of her free designs. 



For this project I used plain printer paper, but I’m going to try using heavier paper too, just to see how the beads will look like. I also added some pink wood beads in order to vary the colors, shapes and sizes. 
For the coating I used a glue and varnish 2 in 1 product in order to give the beads strength and a little bit of shine.
I hope you like it! :)

Here is a nice tutorial on paper beads: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x18dZaw1zU


Comentarii

  1. Răspunsuri
    1. thanks Sonia...:) I like how they turned out too... in fact I couldn't wait to wear the today...:)

      Ștergere
  2. Foarte dragut! Bravo!
    O sa incerc si eu :).

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.