Treceți la conținutul principal

Vintage cards / Felicitari vintage

A few days ago, I added the Google translate button on the home page for my new friends from abroad. I must say, I tried it out and the results were disappointing. So, I decided to post in English from now on...:)
Here goes the first!

Some time ago, I bought a pack of vintage looking paper. Here's what I managed to do with it:  
for the first one I used a "lady with a hat" silhouette from Angelika Kipp's book called "Filigree decorations in black and white",



 the second one is a combination of quilling and a rub on blue sticker:


And the third is a 3D card where I used pre cut drawings from the "pampered pets" collection.




Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

O bufnitica va ureaza la multi ani!