Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.
Bun venit in lumea patimasa a decoratiunilor !
RăspundețiȘtergereCreatiile tale sunt rafinate si deosebit de frumos realizate.
Mi-au placut si celelalte lucrari.Felicitari !
aureliaeugenia
multumesc frumos :) incerc mereu sa descopar tehnici noi si materialele cele mai potrivite in asa fel incat sa iasa lurrurile cat ,mai bine... mai ales ca majoritatea cadourilor au fost cadouri pentru prieteni
Ștergerecomplimenti sono magnifici queste decorazioni sei bravissima, passa da me poi www.metalfimo2.blogspot.com ciao da Giovanna
RăspundețiȘtergereGrazie mille Giovanna...:)Le ho viste su internet, e ho provato a farle. Quest'anno il ho decorato il mio albero di Natale solo con ornamenti di carta. E 'stato molto divertente.
ȘtergereCiao, Sorana.