Treceți la conținutul principal

felicitare decupata

Tehnica pe care am folosit-o pentru aceasta felicitare se numeste "silhouette". Modelul este decupat manual cu cutitul de decupaj, dupa un sablon. Sablonul pe care l-am folosit se gaseste intr-una dintre rezistele pe care le gasiti aici: http://www.papercutters.info/SA/Galleries/index.php?dir=./Back%20Street%20Designs%20Pattern%20Books

Iata un alt exemplu, in care s-a folosit partea "plina a decupajului".
http://www.marthastewart.com/how-to/mirror-image-silhouette-cards

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.