Treceți la conținutul principal

Cutiuta cadou vintage / Vintage small ghift box

Hello all,

A few weeks ago I received the long awaited "Punch a bunch" paper punches (sooo happy about it)... Last week I finally found the time to try my hand at making a paper anemone from a book called Paper Bouquet by Susan Cockburn. 
I had some other paper flowers already made for other projects, so I started thinking about arranging them to make a topper for a small gift box. After trying various combinations I finally decided for this one:


Vintage...of course...:) !

Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.