Treceți la conținutul principal

Cutiuta cadou vintage / Vintage small ghift box

Hello all,

A few weeks ago I received the long awaited "Punch a bunch" paper punches (sooo happy about it)... Last week I finally found the time to try my hand at making a paper anemone from a book called Paper Bouquet by Susan Cockburn
I had some other paper flowers already made for other projects, so I started thinking about arranging them to make a topper for a small gift box. After trying various combinations I finally decided for this one:


Vintage...of course...:) !

Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

O bufnitica va ureaza la multi ani!