Treceți la conținutul principal

Colier cu carticica / Little book necklace

Hello all,

In my previous post, I told you about "Street Delivery"...here's what I learned to make from the teenagers from Camarila Culturala



Whoever came to see the stand, had the opportunity to create their own little book necklace, starting from a A5 sheet of paper. We also used various beads to ornate the necklace. For mine, I used some paper beads I made some time ago, and some wood beads.
I had sooo much fun making it, and being together with all those wonderful people...:) I can't wait for the next event!

Comentarii

  1. hey,

    this is dam neat...loved the idea....

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I'm glad you like it! I liked it too when I saw the kids making it. I think I'm going to try some variations for the little book.

      Ștergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.