Treceți la conținutul principal

Felicitare/ invitatie botez pentru fetite

Simpatica balerina cu picioare de snur, a ajuns pe aceasta felicitare, dintr-o caticica numita "Ghirlande vesele de hartie", numarul  37 al unei colectii de carticele cu idei creative editate de "Editura Casa".
Aici n-am avut loc decat pentru un solo de balet...:)) dar promit sa incerc si ghirlanda...

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.