Treceți la conținutul principal

Autumn theme workshop

Hi there,

It's been a year since my last post on the blog...I can't believe it...well...It's been a year with ups and downs, but my passion for handmade is stronger then ever...
Ok! this a workshop I held in collaboration with Casa Insorita. The kids worked on a wall ornament, starting from the templates of the scene components.
This is the ornament I created as an example:



And now, here's what the kids made:


 Lots of little pieces to trace, cut and glue. Then, we got to contouring, coloring...








Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

O bufnitica va ureaza la multi ani!