Treceți la conținutul principal

My first handmade book / Prima mea carte cusuta si copertata de mana

hello all,

Here's my first experiment with hand bookbinding...under the watchful eye of my good friend Paula...:) Thanks for teaching me :)


The covers are made of chipboard covered in gift wrap paper. The book contains 12 signatures sown together by hand.

As the idea was to make a cookbook, on the first page I have drawn a sketch of a countryside  kitchen inspired from some card making toppers I have.




The signatures are A5, and the cover is slightly larger.

This cookbook is a very special gift for my best friend  :) representing the beginning of her new healthy life! :)

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

O bufnitica va ureaza la multi ani!