Treceți la conținutul principal

Aquarelle paper necklaces / Medalioane din hartie pentru acuarela

Hello and Happy new year everyone!

So we have just begun a new year...for me this meant a new technique to try :)
This is a technique I learned watching Ross Barbera's videos on Youtube.
The first step was to create my patterned  paper using acrylic paints. Here's one I made yesterday and now is ready to use:


Then, I made may templates  from sturdier cardstock and cut a few pieces of plain aquarelle paper an one piece from the painted one.
After gluing everything together and varnishing the pendant to make it waterproof, here are the finished necklaces:





 With this technique... the sky is the limit...so there are more pieces to come in this collection...:)
Enjoy!
Update:  Here's another one...my favorite so far...:)



Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

O bufnitica va ureaza la multi ani!