Treceți la conținutul principal

English rose made from crepe paper / Trandafir englezesc din hartie creponata

Hello,
today I made my first paper flower with all the works...wire stem covered in flower tape, leaves and calyx.
Being the first, I am quite happy with it...so I think I'll make a small bouquet. Here's how it turned out.


Update: Here's another one - a somewhat peach colored English rose




One more, and the bouquet is ready!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.