Treceți la conținutul principal

Pansy vintage card and paper pralines / Panseluta si praline de hartie

Hi,

Today's post is about a very special birthday gift I made for a very special lady :)....a card and a box with two miniature paper pralines.
For the card, I used one of the newest floral die cut sets from Sizzix: Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 12PK - Flower, Pansy/Violet


Besides the pansy and the two violets, I made two small carnations from some leftover pralines paper cups.
Here's the vintage shabby chic box with the pralines (the first I ever made...:)  )




To create the shabby chic look of the box, I used rice paper and acrylic paints.

This project is one of my favorites...I loved making it!
I hope you like it too! :)

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

O bufnitica va ureaza la multi ani!