Treceți la conținutul principal

Bradut din hartie reciclata / Recycled paper Christmas tree

Hello,

This will be a very quick post, just to show you the small Christmas tree I made from a magazine (the idea is not mine, I found the tutorial on the internet)
The trick is to use a magazine with lots of pages, and to have a lot of patience...:) as you have to fold the magazine page by page. How it's done?
First bring the top right corner of the page to the binding of the magazine. Then fold the page one more time to the binding.
Fold like this all the pages.
In the end, fold inwards the small corners that form at the bottom of each page.
glue together the two covers of the magazine and you have your tree! It's that simple...:)


After you finish it, you can add some glitter glue or fake snow or any other embellishment you like.
Some of the pages from my tree are a little wrinkled because I had to take it to transport it in a bag...but you can get an idea about how it should look like.

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.