Treceți la conținutul principal

Epopeea martisoarelor continua...:)

Am mai invatat o tehnica... asa ca am incercat s-o si aplic.
Gasiti aici un tutorial pentru "comb quilling":
 http://azlina-lin.blogspot.com/2012/02/tiny-loops-flower-part-2.html


















Comentarii

  1. Hello!
    Thank you for visiting my blog! I'm following yours and how lovely it is to see what you've done with the new technique. All the best! ;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. :) thanks for visiting me, just to explain a little bit what "martisoare" means...as there is no equivalent word in English, as far as I know...
      They are small gifts...given only to women or girls, on the 1st of March as a symbol of the spring to come. It is customary that they have those red-white strings tied in a bow.

      Ștergere
  2. Imi plac in special primele doua martisoare, pe mov!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. :) merci frumos...
      Daca ar trebui sa aleg... preferatul meu e al treilea...poza nu-i prea face dreptate. Pe de alta parte stiu ca nu toata lumea se da in vant dupa roz...:)

      Ștergere
  3. Your work is awesome...but i can't read as your blog is not in english language.Is there any way where i could translate,because i didn't find any link to translate.
    Thankyou.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Let me see what I can do about the translation. I guess, I should start to post in English...:)

      Ștergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.