Treceți la conținutul principal

Finger knitting and arm knitting...

...these are new technics for me, but I had so much fun making this infinity scarf, that I have to share it with you all.
I started with two skeins of  burgundy wool. First I finger knitted the string needed for the scarf...I got 22m of string.


Then I knitted the actual scarf:


This is a very easy and fun way for kids to learn how to knitt.

Update:
Here's another finger knitted infinity scarf design I just finished:




Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.