Treceți la conținutul principal

My new passion: micromacrame

Hello all,

I know I heaven't posted in a long time...but, here I am, back again with new projects. I've branched from paper crafting to micro-macrame and this new (for me :)  ) craft has occupied all may spare time...
Here are some of my latest creations.

Asymmetric pandant with toho beads and Murano glass


Black pendant with a chalcedony stone


Blue diamond shape earrings with Murano glass beads


Sunshine earrings


Orange seashell pendant

mauve bracelet with an aragonite grooved stone


Pendant with a green onyx grooved stone


Orange gradient earrings with frost agate beads.


Asymmetric pendant with a fossil coral stone




Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.