Treceți la conținutul principal

Mini cupcake tables and navy blue roses / Masute pentru cupcakes si trandafiri bleumarin

hello,

Here's a special order of mini tables for cupcakes, and navy blue little roses. The color theme was blue and white, so for the little tables I used blue cardstock and  with white acrylic pint I stenciled on a different pattern on each one.

T
 The roses are dye cut from a pearled sheet of navy blue paper. To brighten everything up, I used some half acrylic pearls.





Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.