Treceți la conținutul principal

Aquarelle paper wall art / tablou din bucatele de hartie pentru acuarela pictate

Hello,

today I would like to show you a new wall art piece I just made. For this picture I used small squares of painted aquarelle paper which I initially prepared for some necklaces I planned to make. So, the aquarelle paper squares have different thicknesses...this gives a nice 3D effect.
For the background I used acrylic paints and glazes. On the edges of the picture, I used some cement effect paste to make everything look it was painted on a building wall.


And a detail image:


Size: 25x30 cm

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.