Treceți la conținutul principal

Paper flowers / Flori de hartie

Hello,

Here are some new (at least for me...) paper flowers I created last week with a wedding bouquet in mind
The first is a pink rose:

then comes a ranunculus flower colored with COPICs:


and the last one is a white and pink flower which I think needs to be named because I do not know if it exists in nature or not...:))


Comentarii

  1. Imi place cea de-a treia floare, e delicata si are o forma frumoasa.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Love the way you shaded the center of the white flower..it is so pretty
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thanks Dr Sonia :) I've done it with COPIC markers...but i think it will look even more life like with chalk...I'm going to try this version too...:)

      Ștergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.