Treceți la conținutul principal

Aquarelle paper necklaces / Medalioane din hartie pentru acuarela 2

hello all,

Here are two new necklaces made from aquarelle paper...this technique is addictive...:)) New and unexpected ideas keep on coming...



I made sliding knots, so the length of the string is adjustable.

Comentarii

  1. La Multi Ani!!! Si multa sanatate !
    Wow,ai multe lucrari minunate pe aici.In mod deosebit mi-au placut postarile cu globulete de carton si mai ales coronitele cu fulgi! hugs and cheers

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. La multi ani si tie Aurelia...:) n-ai mai fost pe aici de mult...Tu ce-ai mai meshterit?
      Multumesc mult pentru apreciere :)

      Ștergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.