Treceți la conținutul principal

Paper Bauble for the Christmas tree / Glob de hartie pentru pomul de Craciun

Hello,

Some time ago I discovered this amazing site: http://papermatrix.wordpress.com that presents traditional Danish paper crafts. Since Christmas is not that far away now, I thought I'd try my hand at the easiest design of spheres: http://papermatrix.wordpress.com/2011/02/19/sphere-001/
So I printed the template on colored cardstock and followed the instructions. I have to tell you... it is not at all easy to cut all the paper strips by hand, but the most difficult is weave them tight enough so sphere closes correctly in the end.
Here's how my first bauble turned out (is is far from perfect, but it wasn't a complete disaster either):



The next time, I shall try with thinner sheets of paper maybe...

Comentarii

  1. Deja ai inceput cu decoratiunile de iarna? Toamna e inca in plina desfasurare... Eu inca nu am reusit sa mesteresc tot ce mi-am propus pentru acest sezon plin de culoare.
    E tare simpatic globuletul! Ma tenteaza si pe mine, dar mai prin decembrie :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. M-am apucat din curiozitate... cand am dat de site-ul original pe care sunt toate tutorialele. Oricum e foarte multa munca la un glob daca tai cu mana fasiile... asa ca nu stiu cate globuri din astea voi face...:)
    N-am prea lucrat niciodata pe sezoane pentru ca nu am foarte mult timp pentru handmade...din pacate...asa ca in general fac orice imi trezeste interesul la un moment dat :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.