Treceți la conținutul principal

Bubbles, bubbles...colorful bubbles

Hello all,
This weekend I finally got around using some hand painted paper I  bought last year from Rome.
It has a very interesting pattern, and a great mix of colors. I added some quilled circles in the tones of the painted paper. Here's how it looks like:



Comentarii

  1. Hey,

    I love the way you have used quilling on this gorgeous paper...

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Hello...:) I'm glad you like it. I had so much fun making it.

      Ștergere
  2. Super creation with so many colours and wonderful paper! Perfect!
    Se pare ca ai un progres veritabil!Felicitari!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Multumesc mult Aurelia pentru vizita si pentru aprecieri! :)

      Ștergere
  3. Excelent !!! ... Textura pe care ai creat-o pe hartie e superba !!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. hartia marmorata am cuparat-o de la Roma , deci realizarea ei nu-mi apartine. Dar sunt curioasa sa incerc si eu tehnica sa vad daca reusesc ceva asemanator. teoretic nu e complicat...dar in practica lucrurile de multe ori nu sunt ce par a fi...:))

      Ștergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.