Treceți la conținutul principal

Cutiuta origami / small origami gift box

Hello all,

since Easter is getting closer, and we all start thinking about gifts, here is a small origami box I made some time ago (before starting the blog...:) ... ).

I made it from gift wrap and decorated it with a flower made using a heart shaped punch and small golden butterflies.
Here is the tutorial I used when learning how to fold it:
http://foldsomething.com/2010/origami-videos/rectangular-box-with-lid/


Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.