Treceți la conținutul principal

Cirese de mai/ May cherries

Yesterday I went to  Camelia's May cherries  Fimo workshop...and inspired by the very cute polymer clay cherries we made, today I created a "post-its stand" out of cardstock.

Here are my Fimo earrings and necklace made at the workshop ( we received some of the cherries and the leaves ready made from Camelia):


I loved her idea so much, that I had to follow it further and create some quilled cherries...:). For some days now, I was thinking of making a "post-its stand" as a present for a colleague of mine, but I couldn't decide how to ornate it...so this workshop came at the perfect moment.
Here's my paper version of the cherries:




Enjoy!

Comentarii

  1. :) multumesc frumos, iti voi face o vizita

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Frumoase cirese !Eu n-am incercat fimo,raman la quilling! Mult succes in continuare!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Multumesc :) acasa sa sti ca nici eu nu fac fimo, dar la ateliere imi place...si eu raman la prima pasiune... hartia...:)

      Ștergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.