Treceți la conținutul principal

Cutie vintage / Vintage ghift box

Hello,

Here is one of the first gift boxes I ever made (more than a year ago). I used  a cardboard box which I covered with a napkin, gave it a vintage look, varnished it, and then covered it's center with some quilling.


Then, I needed to think with what to fill it...:) something original and sweet, as it was ment to be a gift for a very dear cousin...So, I bought candied fruits, as many as I could squeez in...:) 

Comentarii

  1. Foarte frumoasa cutia realizata de tine. Imi plac imprimeul si culorile folosite!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. :) multumesc Mihaela... eram atunci intr-o epoca mov...:))
      Din pacate n-am prea facut poze la inceput... asa ca asta e cam tot ce mai pot sa arat din seria aceea...

      Ștergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.