Treceți la conținutul principal

Cand pasiunea e croitoria...

... nu mai exista indoiala ce tema trebuie sa aiba felicitarea sarbatoritei :)
Am folosit niste matrite de taiere de la Sizzix, iar manechinul de croitorie e desenat cu mana

Sper sa va placa rezultatul


Pentru fundalul care imita o tabla neagra, am folosit creta din aceea pastilata (ca si fardurile de ochi).

Dimensiuni: 15x17 cm

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.