Treceți la conținutul principal

Shabby wooden box / Cutie de lemn cu un aer vechi

Hello,

This is another birthday present made for someone special. She loves handmade too and creates wonderful decoupage pieces. Because we share the passion for crafting, I thought this box is the ideal present.



For this box, I used some small rice paper flowers, acylic paints, and transfer paper  from Stamperia for the wording.

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

Cutie ornata cu legume quilling / Quilled vegetables wood box

Hello all, I just finished this project I've been working on, for some weeks now...It is a wood box, decorated with quilled vegetables on the lid, and some decoupage vegetables on the sides. I found the idea in  Elizabeth Moad's book: Thrilling Quilling This box will be a gift for a dear friend...and so, because I have to part with it, I think I will make another one..:) Update: As I was saying...I made another one...:) This one has a sunflower on the lid...on the exterior and on the interior too. This was a special order...for a birthday present.